The liveliest Sunday chill out returns and turning up summer in vibrant fashion.
Come and enjoy authentic West African cuisine and 100% party vibes from 3 pm till 11 pm at the iconic ‘Africa Centre’ in Southwark.
Superstar DJ Nore is back with another session of party hits straight from the motherland!
Afrobeats * Hip-Hop * Reggae *Highlife * Old School
It’s not a party without Mama J’s Jollof rice! Full of flavour West African cuisine will be available for purchase:
Jollof rice * Kelewele * Grilled Chicken * Grilled Fish * Kra Kro (plantain dumplings) * Yam * Plus many more delicacies to TANTALISE your taste buds!
We are all one big family, so chill out and mingle with old and new faces.
Relive those childhood memories playing traditional African games and other classics!
Let’s Chop, Let’s Dance!
Location: Africa Centre, 66 Great Suffolk St, London SE1 0BL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Ticket allows entry for one person only
2. Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
3. Tickets do not include food unless stated
4. Group tickets – attendees must arrive together
5. Booking fee by Eventbrite will be applied
6. Food will be served between 3 pm and 6.30pm, so please come early to avoid disappointment
7. Last door entry will be at 8 pm
8. This event will be photographed
9. There will be traditional Africa games to keep you entertained during the day
10. Dress code – casual; colourful African prints is encouraged – the bolder, the better 🙂
11. Good Parry vibes is the most important ingredient on our menu!
12. Kids are free. No kids will be allowed entry after 7 pm
13. Purchasing your ticket, you agree to these terms